2 replaced http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/ with https://mathematica.stackexchange.com/
source | link

Cross-posted from the related issuerelated issue, this is the workaround that I found:

I had to modify the /usr/local/bin/mathematica script to fix 3D antialiasing. It seems that the GLTest script failsGLTest script fails and as a consequence Mathematica disables advanced 3D rendering. The fix is to replace the line

GLTestResult=`${GLTest} 1 1 1 2 ${userDisplay}  2> /dev/null | grep "GLTest_OK"`

with

GLTestResult="GLTest_OK"

and now antialiasing works. Seems like a bug or improper test procedure to me. Tested with Mathematica 10.3.0 on Xubuntu 15.10 with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 and libglu1-mesa 9.0.0-2. Note that I did not have to export MATHEMATICA_GL_FBO=1 to enable antialiasing.

Cross-posted from the related issue, this is the workaround that I found:

I had to modify the /usr/local/bin/mathematica script to fix 3D antialiasing. It seems that the GLTest script fails and as a consequence Mathematica disables advanced 3D rendering. The fix is to replace the line

GLTestResult=`${GLTest} 1 1 1 2 ${userDisplay}  2> /dev/null | grep "GLTest_OK"`

with

GLTestResult="GLTest_OK"

and now antialiasing works. Seems like a bug or improper test procedure to me. Tested with Mathematica 10.3.0 on Xubuntu 15.10 with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 and libglu1-mesa 9.0.0-2. Note that I did not have to export MATHEMATICA_GL_FBO=1 to enable antialiasing.

Cross-posted from the related issue, this is the workaround that I found:

I had to modify the /usr/local/bin/mathematica script to fix 3D antialiasing. It seems that the GLTest script fails and as a consequence Mathematica disables advanced 3D rendering. The fix is to replace the line

GLTestResult=`${GLTest} 1 1 1 2 ${userDisplay}  2> /dev/null | grep "GLTest_OK"`

with

GLTestResult="GLTest_OK"

and now antialiasing works. Seems like a bug or improper test procedure to me. Tested with Mathematica 10.3.0 on Xubuntu 15.10 with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 and libglu1-mesa 9.0.0-2. Note that I did not have to export MATHEMATICA_GL_FBO=1 to enable antialiasing.

1
source | link

Cross-posted from the related issue, this is the workaround that I found:

I had to modify the /usr/local/bin/mathematica script to fix 3D antialiasing. It seems that the GLTest script fails and as a consequence Mathematica disables advanced 3D rendering. The fix is to replace the line

GLTestResult=`${GLTest} 1 1 1 2 ${userDisplay}  2> /dev/null | grep "GLTest_OK"`

with

GLTestResult="GLTest_OK"

and now antialiasing works. Seems like a bug or improper test procedure to me. Tested with Mathematica 10.3.0 on Xubuntu 15.10 with Nvidia GeForce GT 730 and libglu1-mesa 9.0.0-2. Note that I did not have to export MATHEMATICA_GL_FBO=1 to enable antialiasing.