My name is Ali Abbasinasab, known as Dr. Alifornia. I care and code.
I enjoy designing and developing mathematical models and algorithms for machine learning applications. I lost my account with a 22K reputation for a fistful of dollars back in 2015. Video game makers and cool startups are welcome to contact me. I ♥ C. I use X for Y ( X : Y).
- C : performance
- C++ : performance + OO
- Python : ML, data, quick stuffs
- Shell : system level, automation
- Java : android
- HTML/CSS/SQL: my aunt's website
- Brainfuck : esotericism
- Perl : mining, regex, niftiness
- MATLAB : computational visualization
- Assembly : hack/cracking expenssive software
- Ruby : quick web services (rails)
- R : stats, data, cool graphs
- Go : C w/o segfaults
- C# : OOO + pointers to function
- PHP : code-&-run, practicing my horrible programming habits
- Lisp : machine learning, AI
- Swift : apps for my buddies' BD
- whitespace : sadomasochism
- System-C : hardware/software codesign
- Verilog/VHDL: when software is too slow!