The Overflow Blog
Featured on Meta
- Inability to review a conference paper
- Why don’t we calculate the average of an entire given population instead of computing confidence interval to estimate the population mean?
- Is there such a thing as N-valued logic?
- Curves and semi-abelian varieties
- Why don't politicians appoint young and healthy ideological fresh graduates as Supreme Court justices?
- How can I tell my boss that my productivity is low due to a conflict with a coworker, without blaming the coworker?
- Turn two cubes into one!
- Why would murids (such as rats and mice) be sacred animals?
- Are there mass graves of indigenous children in Canada?
- Why hadn't the west arrested Russian billionaires for corruption/money laundering prior to the Ukraine war?
- Decipher a squashed sequence
- Why is the US Deputy National Security Advisor for International Economics called a "sherpa"?
- Why would a nation require immigrants to fulfil a decade of military service to gain citizenship?
- Would it be frowned upon for a person to hold two full time online teaching positions?
- A scifi book containing an artificially-made world with weird centaurs
- How to replace a wooden anchor in an decades-old concrete lintel
- Whom to contact for an inevitable Schengen overstay because of medical reasons?
- How are laws requiring gun buyers to be 21+ constitutional?
- Is it shuffled FizzBuzz?
- When do I switch from "Dear Dr. X" to "Dear Firstname" when exchanging emails with a professor that I never seen before?
- Characteristic classes of non-linear sphere bundles
- Other than the rest areas for the crew - what else is in the 'attic' of an aeroplane?
- n points in 2d plane and a method(a,b) that returns all points closer to 0 than (a,b)
- Is 'arcanus scintilla vitae' gramatically correct?