I have a simple circuit with a SawTooth voltage source in SystemModeler 12.0.
How would I add a noise component to a sawtooth waveform?
- I have added a NormalNoise block named normalNoise1 to my model.
- I can plot normalNoise1 in my output run.
- I would like to add normalNoise1.y to the amplitude of my SawTooth source. In my case this would be
20 + normalNoise1.y.
- When I tried using
20 + normalNoise1.yas an expression for the amplitude entry of the SawTooth source, I get an error.
My two questions are:
- Is there a good reference for the syntax for the expression editor in SystemModeler? I have looked for some examples that use expressions but am not finding anything.
- Is it even possible to use a noise block in this way?