I have been using a licenced mathematica, provided by my research institute, for a while. Weeks ago it happened to me that at the startup of my mathematica (while initializing Kernel), mathematica froze and it couldn't proceed. Then, I found a useful post instructing how to get rid of it and solve the issue by deleting the Pacelets in this folder
I didn't face the problem for a while and I was happy with my mathematica. However, last week the problem again popped up and I used the same method to overcome it. Since then, every day the issue comes up and every day I should delete the relevant Pacelets and restart my windows in order to be able to use my mathematica. It seems that this solution just temporarily spares mathematica. I was wondering if anyone can suggest a permanent solution since it is annoying to do a 5 minutes workaround every day to use mathematica.