I'd like to make Mathematica open a new notebook using the Natural Color template (under the Creative category) by default. Is that possible? If so, how?
- Open up the Options Inspector (Format menu)
- Select Global Preferences in the first pull-down menu
- Search for "DefaultStyle..."
- When "DefaultStyleDefinitions" appears under the Global Options/File Locations, click on the wrench/hammer icon
- Select "NaturalColor.nb" in the "Creative" folder in the StyleSheets folder.
(For reasons I don't understand, you cannot directly navigate to Global Options/File Locations/Default... If you do, the wrench/hammer icon is grayed out. But if you search, it is clickable.)
Thanks @rm -rf for your help