Reputation
2,821
Top tag
Next privilege 3,000 Rep.
Cast close & reopen votes
Badges
5 27
Newest
 Enlightened
Impact
~34k people reached

14h
accepted How can I use private variables in different ways
14h
accepted Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
15h
accepted Possible Bug of loading Package @ Mathematica 10.1
1d
revised Possible Bug of loading Package @ Mathematica 10.1
added 40 characters in body
1d
revised Possible Bug of loading Package @ Mathematica 10.1
added 19 characters in body
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
@Mr.Wizard performance is not so important in dealing with that bug I think, since there will limited number of style will be in a string, considering Inline style of css.
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
@Mr.Wizard Yes, welcome, I add one not so concise just now
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
nice, the use of Except is important where I should make progress.
1d
revised Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
added 343 characters in body
1d
revised Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
deleted 1 character in body
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
@Mr.Wizard Hi, I found that's the problem about there generate a new line \` in StackExchange in str11`, which will affect the function. Now I‘ve removed that.
1d
asked Possible Bug of loading Package @ Mathematica 10.1
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
@Kuba how about now
1d
revised Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
deleted 1440 characters in body
1d
revised Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
added 41 characters in body
1d
comment Dealing Repeated pattern in StringReplace
@Mr.Wizard I don't agree that, the most confused problem of the question is how to match the repeated pattern. that problem is matching pattern from left to right something like Map[StringCases[#, Shortest["|uniprotkb:" ~~ aa__ ~~ "(gene name)"] -> aa, Overlaps -> True] &, test1]
1d
asked Problem of importing some special characters in HTML
May
11
comment How to prevent ExportString from reencoding diacritics when exporting as JSON
ExportString doesn't accept CharacterEncoding like that works well in Export, not only the JSON, also HTML,I've tried @ windows 8.1 and Mma 10.1
May
5
comment generate a category bar with TemplateApply
@Kuba Using named variables: t = XMLTemplate["<ul> <wolfram:sequence values='#planets' slot='planet' index='counter'> <li><wolfram:slot id='counter'/>: <wolfram:slot \ id='planet'/></li> </wolfram:sequence> </ul>"]; TemplateApply[t, <|"planets" -> {"jupiter", "mars", "earth"}|>] ·SequenceIndex seems just a DIY name.·
May
5
comment generate a category bar with TemplateApply
@Kuba there are several examples in ref/XMLTemplate, that's t = XMLTemplate["<ul> <wolfram:sequence values='#planets'> <li><wolfram:slot id='1'/></li> </wolfram:sequence> </ul>"]; TemplateApply[t, <|"planets" -> {"jupiter", "mars", "earth"}|>]