Plotting relates to the construction and customization of plots, diagrams, charts and other visualizations through the use of specialized construction functions such as
Plot3D, etc. (plot family) and
PieChart, etc. (chart family). Plotting includes both data and function visualization.
Questions solely about construction of graphics (including 3D) through the direct use of primitives, directives, and functions should use graphics.
- How to Create Plots
- Data Visualization
- Function Visualization
- Options for Graphics
- Charting and Information Visualization
- Dynamic Visualization
Frequently asked questions:
- Changing the background color of a framed plot
- Saner alternative to ContourPlot fill
- How can I make a 2D line plot with a drop shadow under the line?
- ListPlot with each point a different color and a legend bar
- Changing the order of elements in a chart legend
- ListPlot: Plotting large data fast
- How to manipulate 2D plots?