Questions on constructing graphical objects using relatively complex computations relating to the mathematical structures defining those objects. Examples include convex hulls, mathematical constructions, symmetries, genuses of curves and graphs and programmatic constructions of polyhedra.
Mathematica provides a lot of functionality related to computational geometry. It includes:
- Symbolic geometric regions (since version 10.0).
- Built-in curated information about polyhedra.
- Built-in curated information about knots.
- Built-in curated informatoin about lattices.
- A range of built-in functions for various geometric transformations.
ConvexHull, Voronoi diagrams, planar Delaunay triangulation etc.