I have a problem with
Hyperlink (in a web-embedded CDF) opening links in the same browser tab and I couldn't find an option to avoid that.
I have the following constraints:
- CDF is web-embedded (created by me).
- The hyperlink should open only after mouse clicking, no combinations with keyboard keys are allowed.
I've tried to click it with Shift like it is written in
Helpbut it does not work. It doesn't matter because of constraint #2 above. However if it is possible to mimic the Shift key being pressed (in some other way than pressing the key) maybe that will help?
I've tried to replace
Button[ "link", SystemOpen["link"]]but there is no reaction.
I don't think this is important, but this is how I'm testing it:
- I create a CDF file using Mathematica
- Export as "web embeddable..."
- I paste script received in the end to a
.txtfile -> save -> switch to
It is quite important for me to find a solution to this, because the CDF resets every time the link opens in the same tab.